For sensitive, creative, spiritual souls who want to create more space in their lives for what’s important…
A 10 day digital course filled with gentle invitations to explore through art, journalling, movement and ritual.
to make space,
to reveal new layers,
to renew ourselves,
You’ll know you need to shed your skin if:
- you have feelings of ‘one day’ but right now you feel like life is on hold
- there are parts of you that feel as though they’re in limbo with no outlet in your daily life
- you’ve been told who you are by others and you’re starting to wonder if any of it is true
- you carry strong feelings that feel overwhelming
- you have unhealthy relationship patterns you don’t know how to change
- you want to feel seen and heard by others instead of feeling like nobody knows you
- you particularly want to connect with your own soul and honour your true essence.
Join this supported process of gentle release so we can return to our bodies inside our new skin whose time has come.
“We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.”
A 34 page pdf colour booklet inviting exploration through words, photos, art, movement and reflection. Yours to print and keep forever.
10 daily prompts inviting exploration through words, photos, art, movement and reflection.
Explore all the parts of you, both expressed and unexpressed. Invite them to come forward, be seen, and share their messages with you.
Burn and release to the full moon all that wants to leave, that no longer serves you and does not belong.
Shake it loose through movement. Let it fall from you and slip away in the dance.
Speak the unspoken within you. Create room for what has been hidden to emerge and find full expression.
Reclaim what has been lost or never claimed. Make space for those emerging parts to be held and embodied.
Decorate your new skin and let it sparkle and gleam. Claim your treasure and call it home.
Note: You do not need to have any professional creative skills – this is about the process of exploring, showing up, creating and undoing, not a particular outcome.
The idea first came to me when I noticed the big old gum tree beside my balcony shedding its bark. It does this to allow itself space to grow bigger.
It also sheds to rid itself of pests and disease. As it grows from the inside, it sheds old bark to make room for the new and healthy parts to emerge.
It occurred to me that this was a metaphor for our lives. As we grow, we shed the parts of us that are no longer needed, that constrain and weaken us.
In doing this, we find new parts emerging. By making this a conscious process, we choose which parts of our story we shed and what will remain.
- Let’s gather round and tell our stories.
- Let’s listen for the truth as it opens the door for what wants to leave.
- Let’s catch each other in the gentle release of all that no longer honours and serves.
- Let’s return to our bodies, illuminated and true, fully inside our new skin whose time has arrived.
To renew ourselves through surrender, gratitude, grief and acceptance.
We begin Wednesday January 31.
Cost: AU$23 (approx US$18 | GBP£13)Share