Hi I’m Leanne.
- a registered psychologist specialising in anxiety, trauma, grief, and recovery from adverse childhood experiences.
- an art therapist, because feelings can’t always be expressed in words, so I also use art to bring expression to the deeper wounds that words can’t touch.
- a writer whose words can be found around the internet, in print magazines, and here on my blog.
- a former President of the Eating Disorders Association of Qld.
- an adoptee who has completed the Australian Psychological Society’s training on supporting others affected by forced adoption.
My professional background stems from my personal quest to understand the human experience. I am committed to going beyond intellectual processes to a much deeper level of creative and spiritual healing. Issues you might choose to address include anxiety, depression, grief, trauma, recovery from adverse childhood experiences, improving communication, body image issues and life transitions.
Leanne Chapman Psychology supports the following causes: